Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Top 10 Books I Want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week is all about books you want to reread!



1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I LOVE this book! I just read the the 2nd one in the series & wasn't in love with it but the 1st one...amazing!
2. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Yes I loved Twilight when I was 14 & no I am not ashamed to admit it! I enjoyed the series despite the last book which I really, really disliked!
3. 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult
My fave Jodi novel!
4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I adore this series as well! I didn't love the last book but the first and second book were amazing!
5. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
I LOVE this book! I listened to it & I would love to listen to it again!


6. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I want to reread this because the movies coming out this month & I honestly can't remember if I liked it or not!
7. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
This novel is so hilarious!
8. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
I loved this series from beginning to end! I would love to reread the series!
9. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
My favorite children's book! I loved it & I need to reread it!
10. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
An amazing contemporary book!

What books do you want to reread?


1 comment:

  1. I've got exactly the same problem with Mockingjay! It's been so long since I've read it that I can't remember if I liked it, I just remember the parts I didn't like!
    Sophie
    http://dreamingofhappyendings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete