Friday, April 18, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Solider

Captain America: The Winter Solider directed by: Anthony & Joe Russo
Released on  April 4, 2014
Genres: Superhero, Action
Starring: Chris Evans, Scarlett Johanson, Samuel L. Jackson

Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier.
Everytime there is a Marvel or any Superhero movie, I run to the theaters. My Dad is a HUGE comic book fan. Ask him anything about Marvel & he will gladly tell you. I didn't gain his comic book love though, that went to my little brother who also knows everything about Marvel. Even though I know squat about comic books, I love watching the movies! I always make sure to tow my brother or my Dad to the movies so I can lean over and ask 'Who's that?' or 'Wait, I don't understand what's going on!?'

Love of books even comic books runs in my blood, what can I say?
I have to be honest I wasn't a huge fan of the first Captain America movie. I didn't hate it, I just didn't really enjoy it that much. That being said I went into this movie with little to no expectations only to walk out of it with my MIND BLOWN!
The first 15 minutes had a ton of action, comedy & suspense and I was hooked! I usually take into rating movies for the amount of times I look at my phone to check the time. Did I look at my phone during the movie? Not once! I was so enthralled by the plot and action I could not tear my eyes away from the screen!
Now if you have seen this movie you know there is a huge plot twist. I did not know the plot twist until my brother leaned over and spoiled it for me. Still an amazing plot twist at that! I never saw that coming! 
If your a fan of Marvel comics, go see this.
If your a fan of action movies, go see this.
If your a fan of awesome movies, you get the hint.
GO SEE THIS!
Here's the start of the summer blockbusters!
If you saw this movie what did you think?
What movies are you looking forward to seeing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment